Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Castelomi is situated in quite and peaceful area, but new urban core of Podgorica is located nearby. First, there are business areas such as Vectra complex and Atlas Capital Center, which offer coffee bars, restaurants, and boutiques. Furthermore, there is a cheaper borough named City Kvart, which offers numerous practically the same content, plus 2 shopping malls - Delta City and City Mall. Castelomi is located in Dalmatinska Street, just a kilometer from the temple of Christ's Resurrection and 850m from TC Bazar. It is about 4km away from the Main Bus and Train Station and about 13km from Podgorica Airport.
At the property, there is a plenty of space for secure parking. The gates are opened by remote controller so their vehicle will certainly be on the safe place during their stay. Free Wi-Fi is also available on the property. Beside information sheet left in each room, there is also a big board in the garden containing these information.
Castelomi Policies & Cancellation:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
City tax not included (1 EUR per person per day). Registration of foreign citizens obligatory (copy of the passport to be given to the staff member).
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Трансфер в аэропорт
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>