Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In our communication when dealing with a potential cancellation of reservations we try to solve each reservation with hospitability, good business relations and in accordance with flexibility allowed by our operational costs and receipts. This is why each cancellation is treated separately. In the case of a cancellation of the reservation up to 14 days before arrival the payment will not be returned; the guest is, however, encouraged to use this amount for a similar or the same services in the following 2 months from the day of the cancellation. As long as the reservation is not cancelled by the guest, the full advance will be charged without the possibility of transferring it to another reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The reservation is confirmed immediately after the 50% advance is paid, the entire price is to be paid 15 days before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Just a few minutes walk from Lake Bled, Castle Hostel 1004 sits beneath the Bled castle in the old part of the town. You can enjoy a comfortable bed, hot showers and make use of our well equipped kitchen to create home made meals with other guests. If cooking isn't your calling then don't worry, there are plenty of affordable restaurants close by offering anything you might be craving including traditional Slovenian food.
Because a general feeling of kindness is hard to come by, that is exactly what we strive towards. We want to give you a stress free experience of Bled and it's beautiful surroundings. Our team is made up of friendly, fluent English speakers who are ready to answer any question you may have. Getting around Bled won't be a problem as the town is small, but we'll provide you with marked maps upon arrival to help you explore the area, and of course some helpful tips from a locals point of view.
When the skies are clear and swimming in the lake simply doesn't cut it anymore, you can treat yourself to some adrenaline fueled activities such as rafting on the local Sava river, canyoning at the edge of the Triglav National Park, or if you prefer a birds eye view, then paragliding or even skydiving might be the adventure for you. If the weather isn't in your favour you can still have a blast as you have computers, books, cards/board games and a guitar available in the common area along with a ps4 on which you can play out a friendly Fifa tournament or enjoy a movie on Netflix.
Our comfortable beds each have their own power point and reading lamp. Bed linen is included so don't worry, we've got you covered. Free wi-fi is provided to help you stay connected, and towels are available to rent. Each guest has access to a locker in their room, but a padlock is required. There is no curfew or lockout so feel free to come and go as you please. Check out is at 11:00, but take it easy because we offer full use of the common facilities and luggage storage until 21:00.
Here in Castle Hostel 1004, we truly believe that we live in a small paradise. Come join us, visit Bled. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>