Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
You can enjoy the use of common areas such as garden (with BBQ and a hammock), terrace, dinning room and equiped kitchen.
You can choose private or shared bedrooms, with shared bathrooms (3 toilets and 4 showers).
Excellent location with easy access to traditional markets and supermarkets, laundry, restaurants, bars, coffeshops, art galleries, theaters, parks, night clubs and even a climbing wall. Everything walking-distance.
¡We offer discounts in touristic activities and local places!
Cleanliness and safety are important for us, we want to make sure our guests are comfortable
¡Feel at home in Catre de mi Corazón!
ABOUT THE REGION
Xalapa is a lovely city in the middle of an enchanting fog forest bioregion, full of art, nature and culture, surrounded by other beautiful towns. You can't miss Coatepec's exceptional coffee, Jalcomulco's adventures (rafting, kayaking, abseiling, rock climbing, hiking, canyoning, zip line, temazcal), Xico's gorgeous waterfalls and traditional celebrations (in July), Naolinco's fantastic traditional celebration of "Day of the Death" (in October/November).
Included: WI-FI, breakfast, hot water, towels.
Optional: laundry service.
Cancellation policy: 24 hrs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00
Check out at 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash and card or previous transfer.
Taxes included. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>