Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 2 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price in the 2 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
At our hostel we consider customer service to be of up most importance which is not common practice in Vietnam so you can be sure we will give you the best service around.
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Ограничение по возрасту
- К оплате принимаются кредитные карты
- Отсутствие ночного ограничения по возврату в хостел
- Для некурящих
Cocoon Conduct At The Cocoon Inn we try to keep things fun and friendly however, we are not a “Party Hostel” and we ask all guests to be quiet in the bedroom and hall areas after Midnight. We also expect our guests to be considerate and respectful to one another and to the hostel staff to comply with the hostel rules. Guests are also expected to keep things clean and to leave shoes outside of bedrooms. Offensive behaviour will not be tolerated and any guest acting in this manner will have their reservation cancelled and be asked to leave.
• Guests cannot use the hostel for any commercial purposes
• Cocoon Hostel is not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss or damage to any personal effects
• Guests who have been evicted will not receive a refund
• Guests will be expected to reimburse the hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour. To do so inappropriate usage of any emergency equipment or system is a serious office and will be subject of fine and termination of residency
• Inappropriate behaviour will result in evection from the premises with no refund
• To book a bed for infants it must be requested by email previously and it maybe will not be accepted
• For security reasons some common areas are under video surveillance
Prices & Taxes
All rates are for per guest per night, excluding service charge and prevailing government taxes.
• New arrivals can check into the hostel after 2pm each day, however, we are quite flexible with check in times depending on bed availability
• Passport is required to validate identification.
• All rooms and dorms are payable in advance
Check Out Guests must check out at 12 noon so our staff can prepare for new customers. Please help us maintain our high standard of cleanliness by vacating the hostel at this time.
• The customer will be liable for inventory loss caused by fault or negligence. The whole group are jointly and severally liable where damage caused by a group has not been declared
• The hostel is not responsible for belongings left unattended in its common areas and outside the lockers in the dorms. Lockers must be lock with a secure locker. Money and articles of value up to the value of (insurance sum) have to be stored in the lockers in the rooms. The hostel recommends that customers make use of this facility.
• The hostel is liable in accordance with the statutory regulations for all damage to the customer’s personal property as well as for injury to life, body and health. The use of equipment and facilities in the leisure areas is at one’s own risk.
• As a luggage store room in the hostel is made available to the customer, no safeguarding agreement comes into effect. The hostel is not liable in the case of loss or damage, and their contents.
• Any messages, post or delivery or merchandise for guests will be handled with care. The hostel will accept delivery and storage of same and - if requested - forwarding of same, for a fee. Any items found will be kept for a period of 3 months and forwarded on request, for a fee. The hostel does not accept any liability for this. Any claims for damages are excluded, except in case of gross negligence or intent.
Third-party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third-party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Unfortunately we don’t have any parking spaces for your vehicles at our hostel, however there are parking lots close by for $2 or $3 a day
Accessibility or Special Needs
The hostel does not have specific wheelchair accessible rooms. Whilst some guests do manage with our facilities, others struggle. We make every effort to accommodate any guests who would like to stay and invite you to contact us with specific requirements so we can provide more information and advice
Use of personal information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
Travelling with minors
Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
You must cancel with the hostel directly by email or by phone at least 48 hours before the booking date or we will keep the deposit.
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>