Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
It welcomes travellers stopping over in the city for a few days and residents who want to discover their city from a new point of view.
The rooms are designed to meet the needs of all our guests: we offer private and shared rooms, mixed and female dorms, and six-people room with a double bed.
Each room is equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and lockers for storing personal items.
The reception is open 24 hours a day and the young, international staff is available at all times to welcome you and advise you on activities and events in the city.
Breakfast is available with a supplement.
The hostel has a laundry room, a luggage room and a large common kitchen with a terrace overlooking the park.
The ground floor houses a bar-restaurant open all day offering a seasonal menu inspired by world flavours.
Our greenhouse and our courtyard are the perfect place for a refreshing breakfast, a business lunch or a cocktail with friends.
On the ground floor, there is also an exhibition space and Combo radio that broadcasts music all day.
• Air conditioning in rooms and public areas
• 24-hour reception
• Free Wi-Fi
• Hairdryer in the room
• Shampoo and soap
• Sheets and towels
• Shared kitchen
• Luggage storage
• Workshop room
• Rooms equipped for disabled people
• Events and cultural activities
• Info point with city map and information material Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Зал для переговоров
- Express check-in / out
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>