Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The personalized service offered by us makes a vast difference for the level of comfort you will experience. We also order bed and breakfast services if you desire. Breakfast is offered at a small fee as the choice is yours! You should be rest assured that your comfort is our top priority.
Enjoy Cable Television in your well-decorated private bedrooms along with Free Hi-Speed WiFi, refrigerator, AM/FM Clock Radio Alarm, Hair Dryer, free coffee, Iron and Ironing Board. We also have microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker and Telephones (Free Local Calls) at our guesthouse.
The guest house is close to many attraction such as CN tower, Eaton Center, Yonge street, Roger Center, City of Toronto offices, Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, Allen Gardens and much more! Both Univeristy of Toronto and Ryerson University are minutes away.
To sum it up if you need to visit Toronto, our Guest House is the perfect place for you to stay.
The check-in is by appointment only starting from 12pm and ending 9pm.
17.5% tax and 6% service fee is exclusive in the price.
Guests can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 30 days before arrival. In case of no show or late cancellation there is a charge for one night stay. This charge is on top of the advance deposit.
- We are removing our shoes while entering in the room.
- The rooms are small in sizes being downtown area.
- Balance amount is payable in cash at check-in. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Комната для багажа
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>