Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require a form of ID as a deposit for your key. This is returned upon checkout when key is returned.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We support local community projects like:
Koha shed & Love Soup. We also run Crash Palace Creative arts and student exchange trust, Our own charity promoting local creative youth projects and travel in our area. The owners want you to feel the love they have for there passions like Art and Music.
New Zealand's best value hostel Crash Palace provides budget accommodation for backpackers, groups and budget travellers. Consistently rated as one of the top hostels in New Zealand. The 1930's character building has deep funky colours throughout, New Zealand art fills almost every space, and fresh New Zealand music sets the atmosphere for an enjoyable stay. Geothermal heating ensures free heat and hot showers all winter.
Crash is conveniently located right in the city close to Rotorua's pubs, bars and markets. We are opposite the Millennium Hotel and 5 mins walking distance from the bus stop.
With High Speed Internet, Lockers, 1 Kitchen and 2 Dining areas, BBQ, outdoor courtyard, spa pool, Geothermal heating, and friendly service, it's the perfect place to chill and unwind from your travels.
We offer a range of free services, including Tea, Coffee and a selection of herbs and spices and cooking oil.
Friday's there is a free meal!
In the Winter we make Spaghetti Bolognese for everyone, and in the Summer a Free BBQ!!
If you have allergies please be aware that we've got two dogs and a Cat.
Crash conveniently located right in the city close to Rotorua's pubs, bars and markets. We are opposite the Millennium Hotel and within 5 mins walking distance off the Main Street, Isite (bus stop), Government gardens, Blue Baths, Polynesian Spa, and a Pac N Save supermarket. With high-speed WiFi Internet, lockers, 1 Kitchen and 2 dining areas, BBQ, outdoor courtyard, spa pool, thermal heating, and friendly service, it's the perfect place to chill and unwind from your travels.
Enjoy a beer or wine in our large sunny outdoor courtyard. Our rooms have windows, heaters and extra blankets provided on request. There's also a couple of free bikes and washing and drying service available for just $10.
Our staff can share information on our local culture and great spots to visit for free in Rotorua. They can assist you in booking any of Rotorua's many attractions and activities at discounted prices.
If you have allergies please note that we've got two dogs. All credit card transactions incur 3% booking fee.
Sorry Children cannot be accommodated at this Hostel Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>