Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10 days before arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Guesthouse Dar Adrar features cosy and neat accommodation in beautiful, colourful Berber-style guestrooms, 5 of them with private bathrooms offering grand views over the valley (2 of them with private chimney) , as well as 5 standard rooms with shared facilities , a roof terrace with panoramic views over the Imlil valley, and an on-site Hammam or Turkish bath. A complimentary breakfast is served every day from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. and delicious home-cooked meals can be provided on request.
Guests staying at the Dar Adrar can also enjoy trekking & hiking tours starting righ away from the door, guided by the owner Mohamed Aztat himself, a qualified Atlas mountain guide and conveniently rent or buy the necessary mountaineering equipment in the on-site shop by the frontdesk. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>