Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Dar Elinor is ideally located in Fez in the centre of the Medina. We are located near the fountain of Batha. The hostel is ideally located for those who want to discover the richness of the city.
All rooms are nicely decorated with Moroccan style , our guest will be fully immersed in the Moroccan culture. All rooms have comfortable mattresses, with private bathroom, towels and safety boxes are included.
Dar Elinor policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash only.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 2.00 euros per person per night.
No pets are allowed at this property. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Открытая терраса
- Посудомоечная машина
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Shuttle Bus
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Почтовые услуги
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>