Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Watch local Fassi artisans trade their handicrafts, hear the Call To Prayer reverberate around the ancient medina of Fez from our rooftop tent & breathe in air aromatic with Moroccan spices. Enjoy Berber Whisky (mint tea!) while you relax in Dar Rabha and share tips with other travellers in the main salon.
Dar Rabha staff are only too happy to share our magnificent, multi-faceted city with you! Ask us for directions to the secret garden, Merinid Tombs, Fez's famous leather tanneries or the best place to try a camel burger. We love our Dar (traditional Moroccan residential house) and look forward to welcoming you to Fez and our guesthouse.
* Cancellation: 1 day before arrival
* Payment upon arrival: Cash Only
* Check Out: 12pm. If later than 12pm an extra night will be charged.
* Breakfast: 8.45am - 11am
* No curfew
* No pets
* 24/7 reception
* Remote air-conditioning/heating in all rooms
* Free wi-fi
* Constant hot/cold water
* Tour information desk (Sahara, Ifrane, Horse-riding around Fez, Chefchaouen)
* Laundry service
* Cooking classes
* Hammam (Moroccan spa) trips
* Moroccan dance classes [women only] Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Фены в аренду
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>