Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Merced Church and two blocks away from Central park. In De Boca en Boca you'll find private and shared rooms, with or without bathrooms,
all of which include breakfast.
We also offer free wifi, free coffee all day long, laundry service, an open kitchen, a bar, hammocks and a little rooftop to chill after a hot day.
We can also organize private transportations or shuttles to different destination in Nicaragua,
as well as tours to Granada and its surroundings main attractions (Masaya active volcano, Granada’s Islets, Apoyo Lagoon, ….)
We'll be glad to welcome you, happy to help with any information you may need and to share our tips and love for Nicaragua.
De Boca en Boca is located in the center of Granada, just two blocks away from central park
and next door from Iglesia La Merced, best view in town (especially for sunset). From our
hostel you can easily walk to the local market to buy exotic fruits and handcrafts,
also to central park where you can listen to some local bands while trying one of
Granada’s local dishes. Fancy kayaking around the 300 little islands of granada, visiting a
cigar factory, zip lining in the jungle, learning how to make your own chocolate, witnessing
an active volcano or swimming in an extinct crater ? We are less than 30 minutes from any
of these activities and will be happy to help you organize it and sharing our inside tips so
you can enjoy granada’s hidden treasures.
We have mixed dorms, in wich you'll find fans and bunk beds with brand new mattresses.
Every bed comes with its own bed linen as well as its own reading light + a little spot to put your water bottle at night.
There are also private lockers big enough to put your whole bag, in every locker you’ll find
plugs to charge your electronic equipement.
Private, double, twin and triple rooms. We don’t have A/C but both private rooms and dorms are well equipped with fans.
De Boca en Boca's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 15.00%.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in is possible from 1pm to late night / early morning on booking.
if you don’t have a booking it’s closed
between 10pm & 7am. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Забронировать обмен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>