Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The object is located just a few meters from the UNESCO's old town area, the Old Bridge, the Orthodox Church to the monument of Aleksa Santic, and other historical and cultural sights of the town on the Neretva river. A friendly staff will be happy to organize professional guides for you to understand the beauties of Mostar completely. Also according to the wishes of the guests, we can organize excursions to some of the historical and natural beauties such as Blagaj, Pocitelj, Kravica...
The entire ambiance is designed with special care and love to make each guest feel comfortable. Our rooms are specially adapted for full comfort, private bathrooms, modern AC systems, free WiFi access and free secured parking. We have 12 carefully designed rooms that include double, triple and dorm rooms with capacity of 4, 6, 8 and 12 beds. 24 hours working reception, common area, kitchen, outside terrace and breakfast on your request.
Design Hostel StarMo Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>