Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Dom Alberto Hostel, in Corumba, is located at the historical city center, 300 meters from the Porto Geral, next to squares, museums, bakeries, supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants, ice cream shops and pharmacies and in front of Bolivian Consulate. The hostel is 2 km from the city airport, 1.5 km from the Bus Station and across the street of the Bolivian Consulate. The reception is open 24/7 and we can arrange transfer services.
Due to the city’s climate, that can reach high temperatures all year round, our rooms are acclimated, equipped with air-conditioning. We offer you the option to choose between a private room or a shared one – dorm room. All the rooms have a private bathroom and a balcony, facing the pool area or the street where you can catch a sight of the Paraguay river.
Dom Alberto Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 6%
24 hours Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- плавательный бассейн
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>