Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Dragonfly Hostel Cusco is located in a unique neighborhood situated in old Cusco, 5 minutes away from the fascinating Plaza de Armas.
We aim to deliver to our guests a 'homey feeling,’ where you can either relax peacefully in our lounge area, or enjoy a drink with the other guests in our lively bar. Our enthusiastic staff always gives their best to ensure you a pleasant experience with us, we are happy to share some of our secrets about Cusco and to recommend you places depending on your mood. We can also assist you for any tours or trek in Cusco and its region, Macchu Pichu included.
We do our own beer, you can taste different crafted beers made by different brewers.. don't miss it !
• Great central location in the historical center- 2 blocks from the main square: la plaza de las armas
• Safe & vibrant neighborhood
• Breakfast included with pancakes for all types of rooms (6.30 -10 am)
• Daily cleaning of the communal amenities and freshly made beds for new arrivals
• Outdoor patio, great common areas, bright spacious rooms & comfy beds
• Wi-Fi router on each floor and computer available
• Tea & and “maté” all day long
• Weekly events: BBQ, Quiz night, Musical blind test...
• Equiped kitchen & supermarket nearby
• Cable TV, DVD
• Free storage
• Laundry service
• Rent towels
• Open 7D/24 hours
- Cancellation policy:
The cancellation of your booking will be free of charge if done at least 48 hours before arrival.
In case you would not be able to cancel your reservation 48 hours before the expected date, 50 % of your reservation will be charged. 100% of your reservation will be charged for cancellation 24 hours or less before your scheduled arrival.
- Payment at Check-in
- Visa or Master Card accepted (+6% fee)
- Check-in time: 13:00.
- Check-out time: 11:00.
All foreign clients must present at Check In, Passport with the MIGRATION stamp, or ldentity Card and Migration Card to exonerate the payment of VAT (IGV). Failing to show the documents, will be charged the tax of 18% (IGV), in addition to the rate. Every Peruvian passenger or Foreign Resident in the country, must show your ID card or ID Residence, and is subject to the payment of the IGV tax. In case of a Business Company, an invoice will be issue, and must additionally charge 18% VAT according to law. You must read and accept the hostel rules before to check-in.
- Minimum age is 18, underage guest has to stay with an adult. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>