Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The hostel does not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Hostel reserves the right not to accommodate such groups with no refund if the group was booked regardless this restricton.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Also, we took care of creating a co-working for freelancers and cozy common areas with pillows to make it comfortable to communicate with new friends.
In addition, the hostel team created conditions for travelers that combine high-quality of hotel standards and a cozy, friendly hostel’s atmosphere. Come to enjoy new, modern interiors, central location, shared and private rooms and a high level of cleanliness.
Dream Hostel Prague conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 10:00 the next day.
Check out from 03:00 to 11:00.
Reception works 24/7.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
VAT included. City Tax 15 CZK per person per night is not included.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age in dorm rooms. We do not have upper age limit, but we require you to book private
room if you are over 40 years old
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Посудомоечная машина
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>