Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We accept Credit / Debit cards.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Hello how are you?
That´s great that you found us on the internet!
Now we have to know eachother personally.
What do you think?
We will introduce ourselves.
Who WE are
WE are not only a hotel with 5 rooms.
WE are a sustainable place.
WE have 100% renewable energy, rain water recycling system and a reforestation project on our farm together with the public school.
WE integrated a local farmer for the horseback riding tour.
WE offer holidays and tranquility in a natural environment.
WE are a new tourist destination in southern Nicaragua.
WE can offer you several activities that you can´t do in your home country.
What would you like to do?
Sun & beach:
... on the beaches "Punta Cangreja and Playa Cuajiniquil" of Lake Cocibolca. We rent you a deck chair so you can take more comfortable your rest with a beautiful view to the Island of Ometepe.
... on a tour on our farm. Sure we will find one of the three types of monkeys we have.
Do you want to plant some reforestation trees or bananas or do you prefer to help us with the cows?
Are you Biologist and do you like bats? Let's discover the Punta de Piedra caves! I'll go with you. Or do you want to stay at our farm to observe butterflies and birds?
Do you want to do a kayak tour or do you prefer to rent a bike or do you practice Kite surfing?
We go to the town to visit the Church, the public school and other places and we talk with the villagers about their traditions and customs.
After the tour in the village we go to a restaurant in front of the beach to eat a Guapote or Roncador with rice and tostones. Delicious!
Did you once hear of "Gaspar Garcia Laviana", a national hero of Nicaragua native of Asturias, Spain?
He died in the Municipy of Cardenas. Let's visit the place where they killed him.
When did you ride the last time on a horse? Make a cavalcade on the farm from our local partner.
You cross rivers, ride up and down hills in the forest, you can see animals.
Imagine that we do the cave-tour with you.
We walk on the beach, feel the breeze of the lake, enjoy the beautiful view to the Island of Ometepe and together we discover the Caves Punta de Piedra.
Don´t be afraid of the bats. Back, a delicious dinner awaits you and a comfortable bed where you can rest from your adventures in the caves.
The next day we walk together on the farm looking for the viewpoint "Vulcan Maderas" and wild animals and for lunch we prepare you another
tasty dish recently cooked.
We are located in Cárdenas, Department of Rivas only 10 km from the border to Costa Rica (Peñas Blancas).
It is a very good option to start your trip when you are coming from Costa Rica or going to Costa Rica.
Check out our small library with travel guides about Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
Feel free to ask us if you need any recommendations or information about those countries.
What do you think? We are sure that you will stay with us! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- бесплатным завтраком
- Горячий душ
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>