Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
- We do not assure groups to be in the same room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our rooms are bright, colourful and beautifully decorated with inspirational quotes about the lives of travellers like yourselves. No matter your taste or preference, here there is something for everyone.
We only have one world and is our responsibility to take care of it, at Econunay Hostels, we take action to contribute to the environment that's why we started various projects to promote reduction, recycling and reuse of waste. Like recycling the organic matter to make compost, and we start our own small urban garden, recycle the plastic bottles, reuse various materials to make furniture, also use the sunlight to heat the water, and other projects there are still to come.
* WHERE ARE WE?
We are conveniently located in the ancient and beautiful neighborhood of San Lazaro, where the city of Arequipa was founded. It’s a quick 5-minute walk from the main square of the city where you will find restaurants, bars and nightclubs, coffee shops, grocery stores, supermarkets, banks and ATMs.
It is also very close to all of Arequipa’s highlight attractions such as the Santa Catalina Monastery, San Francisco Church and the modern Cayma neighborhood (7-minute walk).
* WHY STAY WITH US?
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Large common area - great place to meet new people.
- Small bar area, to enjoy of different Peruvian cocktails.
- Excellent location.
- Walking distance to nightlife, restaurants and museums.
- Great rooftops, with an amazing view of the city.
- Book exchange: you take one and leave another.
- Tour guide books to borrow of the city of Arequipa.
- Free storage... Leave your luggage with us when you are doing a trekking or tour.
- Lockers: so you can save your stuff during your stay… Don’t forget to bring your own lock.
- Breakfast includes: coffee or tea, fresh juice, local bread, jam and butter, yogurt and cereal.
- Kitchen + Tea or coffee facilities.
- We use solar energy to heat water. We have a solar panel in the rooftop, so you will enjoy of a hot shower the 24hrs a day.
* POLICIES & CONDITIONS:
- Check-in at 14:00
- Check-out at 12:00
- Payment upon arrival by cash. (Soles or dollars)
- Credit cards NOT accepted.
- Taxes included. (Show passport and immigration card at check-in time)
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
* GENERAL: No curfew - Reception and security 24hours/7days.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Be aware of bad taxi drivers who try to take you to other hostels saying that our hostel is closed, dangerous or full. They tell you that because they get commissions from those hostels. Don't worry about your reservation because we will always have a room available for you.
In case you have questions, don't doubt in write us or call us at any time, at any moment. We will be more than happy to help you the 7days/24hrs.'
Good vibes your way!
ECONUNAY's Team Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>