Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Edinburgh Backpackers Hostel has 4 separate buildings comprising of a variety of dormitories and private rooms, in the very best location in Edinburgh! We pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful attitude and are always on hand to give recommendations of our favourite attractions, historical sites, pubs, clubs, restaurants and local businesses.
Scroll down and read *things to note* before booking with us
*Best location in town
*Lockers available in all dormitories, cash deposit required
*Key card access for dormitories, cash deposit required
*Free luggage storage prior to arrival
*£3 all day luggage storage upon departure
*Free WIFI throughout all our buildings
*Free tea and coffee in shared kitchen
Our clean and comfortable dormitories range in size from 5 beds to 14 beds. All of our dorm rooms have power points for every guest, key card access (cash deposit required) and security lockers (cash deposit required).
We have 20 recently renovated private rooms spread across our 4 buildings. The options available include singles, doubles, twins, triples and quad rooms. Not all room types are available as en-suites.
In our main building we have a fully equipped self-catering Kitchen, with everything you need to keep yourself fed on a budget.
Our 2 common rooms are a great place to meet fellow travellers. We have a games room with pool table and darts board and a TV/dining room with Sky TV, book exchange and board games.
•No under 12's in our hostels under any cirumstances.
•No under 12's in our hostels under any cirumstances, no under 18's in our dormitories
•All under 18's (no under 12's) must be booked into a private room with an adult.
Please note Edinburgh Backpackers does not have storage for bicycles.
We do not accept Stag or Hen bookings. If you book a Stag or Hen party, your booking will be cancelled/you will be refused check in.
Special event bookings
* August / Rugby / Bank Holiday Weekends / Easter /Hogmanay etc.
* The hostel will charge your card the full amount one month before arrival.
* If you will be arriving in less than a month the charge will be made within 24hrs.
* Cancellations - Once you have paid in full, no refunds will be issued.
We accept all major credit/debit cards.
Card Charges for non-European Economic Area residents and Business/Corporate Accounts
Under £25.00 - £0.50
'Non-refundable bookings' will be charged within 24 hours of the booking being made and as stated, are non-refundable!
Scroll down and read *things to note* before booking with us Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>