Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelled up to 2 weeks in *advance: 100% of the open balance
Cancelled 2 to 4 weeks in *advance: 75% of the open balance
Cancelled 4 weeks or more in *advance: 50% of the open balance
*In advance of the originally booked date of arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If booked shorter than 4 weeks in advance payment needs to come through within 48 hours.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Whatever your preferred method of travel, The Hostel is sure to offer what you're looking for. Even before choosing your lodging find yourself at home in our spacious lobby, surrounded by 16 foot high windows looking seaward, a massive hearth and fireplace in front of cozy sofas, and the always friendly faces found at our reception desk. Above you'll find the breakfast area and shared kitchen, and beyond that the intricacies of our traditionally woven thatch roof. Additional communal areas include a beautiful balcony, book nook, and the picnic tables and hammocks outside in the front yard. You can choose between mixed or female dorms, private singles, doubles, triple, or - for a real treat - book yourself into one of our suites and enjoy a private fireplace, full bath, ocean views, and a lovely balcony to doze away while contemplating the waves.
The quiet nature of El Diablo Tranquilo lets you enjoy the beach party only when you feel like rocking out with fellow travelers, but always provides the perfect escape to relax in total tranquility. Enjoy the best of both worlds by staying in this more relaxed, laid-back hostel but still be considered a VIP with exclusive access to our beachfront bar located beneath our sister hostel El Diablo Tranquilo Playa Suites, just two blocks away. Sip a cold beer, or sample mixed drinks from the world over, while listening to music or enjoying the stars from the deck of our bar. Choose a delicious dish from the menu made up of our local favourites and our daily 'Platos del Dia' taste of home specials, guaranteed to leave you satisfied.'
Above all we understand that your travel will be defined by memories, and our goal is to provide you with what you need not just to eat and sleep, but to facilitate all those hard to place things that make a place stick with you. Those things which ensure that you leave Punta del Diablo as we did the first time; at peace and brimming with stories to tell and friends made.
If that's not enough - how about galloping along the beach at sunset on our horse tour? Or hiring bicycles and heading off to see the Laguna Negra (Black Lagoon) or the Santa Teresa National Park? You might want to quench your curiosity and take your first steps into the world of surfing with our qualified surf teacher, or simply hire surf equipment and go for it by yourself; perhaps enjoy a car tour along the Park and the Lagoon? As you can see, there's plenty to see and do! - just get out here and experience El Diablo Tranquilo!' Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Почтовые услуги
- Прокат велосипедов
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>