Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We're located just five minutes from the train station and just up the road from the Galleria dell'Accademia.
Come to Emerald Field for comfortable accommodation, clean, spacious rooms and a great atmosphere for meeting cool people. We have a nice garden outside and a common area where travellers come from all over the world to experience this beautiful, vibrant and historic city. In the morning there's free tea and coffee for everybody.
We're happy to recommend information about restaurants, clubs, museums and other sites of interest. Our place is an ideal spot for your travels!
New! We're now offering a one-day bus tour of Tuscany. You can get the best of Tuscany in one day! For those interested in experiencing Tuscany's most famous and historic sites, look no further. This tour runs from 8am 'til 8pm and includes a morning in Siena, light lunch at a farmhouse, a visit to San Gimignano, a Chianti drive and Pisa. The price is just '90 per person, including transport, maps and lunch with wine and Tuscan food. Don't miss this opportunity you can ask us about it at reception!
Thank you to everyone, Antonio.
Please read our Thing to Note below before booking.
note....restricted age please don't book this hostel if you are more old than 50 years
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Ограничение по возрасту
- К оплате кредитные карты не принимаются
- Отсутствие ночного ограничения по возврату в хостел
- Для некурящих
- Налоги не включены
We have a 48hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation. You must call and email us in order to make the cancellation.
There is a lockout from 11am to 2pm for cleaning. We do not accept credit cards, sorry.
According to the City Council resolution n.230/33, since 1st July 2011 the city of Florence imposes a tourist tax on non-residents staying overnight. The tax is 2 Euro per person per night for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights and shall be added to your balance due upon arrival.
WALKING: We are only a 2 minutes walk from S. Maria Novella Train Station.
As you exit Santa Maria Novella through the main entrance, turn left, cross the two sets of traffic lights towards the McDonaldÃï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¢Ãï¿½ÃÂ¯Ãï¿½ÃÂ¿Ãï¿½ÃÂ½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¯Ãï¿½ÃÂ¿Ãï¿½ÃÂ½s, take the first street on your left, Largo Fratelli Alinari, continue up Via Nazionale,and walk along this street and turn left on the 3rd street on your left. This is via Guelfa and we are at number 59 black (attention, in Florence we have red and black numbers!). 5 minutes walking, it's long to write .......
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>