Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The rooms of Travellers Enjoy Mekong are super clean spacious with each person treated to their own locker, reading light and power point. Air-conditioned guestrooms are fitted with personal reading lights and individual power sockets. The shared bathroom with include hot/cold shower facilities.
Special guests are check-in will be serve breakfast for free in the morning.
Guests at Enjoy Mekong can lounge by the common area, equipped with a TV and enjoy free usage of the internet at the computer stations. Airport shuttle services are available at a surcharge., Guests can sample various local delights available just a 5-minute walk.
Here we also offer the floating market tour which we recommend you should not miss when coming to Can Tho city. The tour starts at 4:30 AM for getting breakfast and finishes at 12:00 PM. Our plan is going to two floating markets: Cai Rang market-the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta and Phong Dien market-the smaller market located in the countryside. We also stop and take time to discover rice paper factory, fruit garden and small canals. It takes only 200,000 dong/person for the whole trip.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact me
if you come can tho with futabusline then you can ask them tranport you to the enjoymekong for free they know here very well Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Полотенца не включены
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>