Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% fee for cancellations done between 29 and 15 days prior to arrival
75% fee for cancellations done between 2 and 14 days prior to arrival
100% fee for no shows or 2 days cancellation
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. To make a booking it is necessary that you give us the group's details (school/association name, post address, IATA or company number, phone number and group leader name), the number of people (teachers/students) and the rooming distribution you prefer.
2. Upon booking your group, we will send you a pro forma with the booking details. To secure the booking, you will be required to make a deposit of 25% within two weeks.
3. Prepayment can be done by bank transfer or by credit card, by sending us your card number and expiry date.
4. The balance of the payment must be sent about 3 weeks prior to the group's arrival.
5. If paying by bank transfer, it is necessary to include the booking reference when making the transfer.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
If you find yourself lost upon arriving in Marrakech, just look at the locals with a lost face, you'll see that they will automatically point you towards Plaza Djemaa el-Fna, without a doubt, the very centre of Marrakech. Barely 300 metres away, the new Equity Point Marrakech hostel appears like a sanctuary for travellers, with 4 to 10 bed dorms, doubles and singles. No detail or decoration has been forgotten.
Its rooms have full bathrooms and exquisite furnishings, sofas, cushions, mirrors and paintings. Impressive common areas have provided to unwind from the frenetic pace of the city whilst getting to know people from all over the world.
You'll also be able to enjoy our swimming pool, so remember to take your swimming costume with you. In a typical year the swimming pool will be open from April to October, but it mostly depends on the weather. You'll be able to enjoy it daily from 10am to 6pm.
You will discover our amazing swimming pool in an arcade courtyard with a typical Moroccan fountain. A bath in an atmosphere you'll always remember.
At night you will be able to enjoy the peace and silence of the Riad's softly lit inner courtyard, or if you prefer, take in the amazing views from the rooftop terrace while enjoying a beer or refreshment from the bar. Rachida, our expert Moroccan cook, can prepare you amazing traditional meals.
The Equity Point group has put all its experience into the design of this hostel to set the standard in the city for travellers who are searching for a unique and authentic experience.
The city of Marrakech combines perfectly the increasing modernity visible in the new city, with one of the most emblematic historic centres of the world. The new surrounding areas, tourist centres, stores and big avenues like Mohamed V are strikingly contrasted with the old walled city and the Medina, where time seems to have stopped some centuries ago. The endless labyrinth of the Soug market streets north of the Plaza Jemaa el-Fna and all its hustle and bustle, the narrow streets and frescoes where only lost tourists looking for their riad and the odd cat break the silence.
Let yourself be seduced by the contrasts, colours and smells of the Medina. Immerse yourself in the fascinating activities taking on the mythical Plaza Djemaa el-Fna, the only place in the world where every day of the year you can find snake charmers, dozens of stores selling fresh juice, restaurants, bars, musicians, traditional water-sellers and acrobats.
The Equity Point group welcomes you to its newest destination city, we hope to be able to share it with you soon.
Valid photo ID needed to check in: Passport, National ID.
People under the age of 18 years are only allowed to stay in private rooms or dormitory rooms that are booked for use of one family or group of persons, and can not share dormitory rooms with other guests.
Equity Point follows the local law related to the accommodation sector.
People under 18 years old must travel with their parents or legal tutor.
We accept only cash. You can pay in EUR and DHS. We do not accept traveller checks, VISA or MasterCard.
City Tax are not included, the cost is 2,45 Eur per person and night.
The Equity Point Marrakech Hostel Services:
• Free internet access
• Free linen
• Common room
• 24 hour reception
• No lockout
• No curfew
• Security lockers (50Dhs deposit)
• Luggage storage
• Swimming Pool
• No pets allowed
• Check in 2PM
• Check Out 10 AM Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Первое, Страна Morocco
Первое, Страна Morocco
Третье, Континент Africa
Первое, Страна Morocco
Первое, Континент Africa
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>