Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The hostel is located in the city center. All main Tram lines, City Bus stops, Boat Stops, etc are in the reach of walking with seconds. Street of Bars is only 5 minutes walk away. There are a few markets around open till late at nights.
Eskisehir Hostel Bulvar offers 13 cosy rooms which are clean and warm. From the rooms you also have view over Porsuk River and City Center. All rooms have private bathroom and feature Wardrobe/Closet, Clothes rack and you can also get Wake-up service.
Eskisehir Hostel Bulvar's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
There are a few ATM's in 20 meters to our hostel.
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00
Check out before 12:00
Breakfast not included.
Reception working hours: 08:00 - 21:00.
Our Hostel is not suitable for children.
Fishing by the hostel is possible on demand
Concierge and Tourism Information at reception Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Зал для переговоров
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>