Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No show will result in one nights room rate being debited to guests credit card.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The hostel itself is unique in it's apartment style layout, each area with it's own kitchen, lounge area and more than enough showers and bathrooms to go around. We have rooms to cater for anyone's needs, including doubles, twins, quads, 6 share, and 8 share dorms. We even have an entire apartment exclusively for girls.
We care about you and safety is a priority for us. Our reception is staffed 24 hours and the building is also protected with video cameras.
If you feel like getting out of your apartment the hostel has a massive communal room with a big screen TV, a chillout area and another communal kitchen.
If you're after things to do in Auckland or it's time to move on, our experienced staff at the travel desk can book all your tours, trips and accommodation. We only recommend what we have done so you know that you're getting the best quality experience.
If you are after a little socializing the Camel Bar is the place to be. We have loads of drink specials available and a jam packed entertainment schedule. You will also get a free entree sized meal with each nights stay!
Other features also include free linen, luggage storage, lockers and guest laundry facilities.
Come and stay with us in the central city from as little as $22!
*Please note no long term stays are allowed in $22 dorm and a 2 weeks maximum applies. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Общий зал
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>