Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our facilities are set up in the midst of lush forests with lots of open and green spaces between rooms and communal areas. We don' t have close neighbours, there are no bars or restaurants nearby (except ours :) and traffic is very low. Wherever you go or walk, you will feel the fresh air and tranquility around you. This remote situation can be inspiring and makes it relatively easier for us to comply with COVID-19 procedures and precautions.
Geographically we are located in the Minca area (North Colombia) but our exact location is the village of Paso del Mango (READ DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY), a beautiful tropical valley crossed by two rivers. The landscape is the same but less people and more wild nature compared to busy Minca.
WHAT DO WE OFFER MORE SPECIFICALLY?
- The lodge is located right within our farm and nature reserve. You will be surrounded by mountains, rivers and forests on every side.
- Three swimming pools with large terraces, and spectacular views over the surrounding mountains and jungle.
- Located alongside a crystalline river with private entrances, dozens of swimming holes and impressive waterfalls nearby (some are over 40 meters high).
- Unique excursions within short walking distance to coffee and cacao farms, lost cities, nature reserves, private 360Â° viewpoints, waterfalls and birding places. â€“ We offer yoga classes and massages.
- All rooms come with air conditioning or natural rooftop materials so you have a good rest at all times.
- All beds have first quality mattresses. Our private double rooms are provided with King size mattresses and cotton bed linen.
- A lounge with comfortable seats, and huts with lots of hammocks to relax.
- Unique restaurant with family styled healthy 'farm-to-table' dinners. We also offer meat, chicken and fish a la carta. Our breakfast comes with homemade bread.
- We are committed to social and environmental goals. For example, we are undertaking a tree planting project. Also, all our staff lives in the village nearby and we work with locally manufactured ingredients, often from our own farm.
- Important: you will be on a Colombian finca. There is loooots of space and nature on all sides. You will find a peaceful, relaxing and comfortable environment that is hard to find elsewhere.
Check in at room is at 2PM. Check out is at 10 AM.
We accept credit cards for which we charge 6 %.
Policy description: Cancellations within 8 and 15 days before arrival 50% of the whole stay will be charged. Cancellations within the 7 days before arrival: 100% of the whole stay Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- Парковка велосипедов
- плавательный бассейн
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>