Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our lobby & 8-bed mixed dorm is loacted in B1. Other rooms are located in 3F. Female travellers can feel free to contact us after making the online reservation if you want to update to female-only floor(5F) and it's free of charge:)
Offering mixed floor and female-only floor, Flyinn Hostel has private and dormitory rooms for single traveller and groups. Each guest room is air-conditioned and comes with shared bathroom. The bed in dormitory comes with comfortable beddings, personal socket, reading light, curtain and private locker.
For guests' convenience, the spacious Flyinn Hostel features public computers. The property also provides 24-hour security service and free luggage storage. A quick and easy breakfast is served.
Lingya District is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, friendly locals and local food.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy:7 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 15:00 to 00:00.
3. If you check in after 22:00 in the evening, please contact the property in advance.
4. Reception working hours 7:30-00:00.
5. Check out before 11:00 noon.
6. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
7. Age Restriction: 15+.
8. Taxes included.
9. Breakfast included.Breakfast is served from 8: 00-10: 00
10. No pets. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Air Conditioning
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Полотенца не включены
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>