Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation, the penalty is 20% if you notify us 15 days prior to the arrival date and 100% if you notify us less than 15 days prior to the arrival date. The cancellation must be transmitted to us by email and our email confirming de cancellation is mandatory in order that to accept the cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
At arrival a security deposit of 200 eur (only cash) will be asked to prevent any dammage or key lost.
At check-in, an original valid document must be shown for each member of the group for police control (photocopies are not allowed)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
20% At confirmation of the booking and 80% 15 days before arrival.
At the moment of the reservation, Hostelworld.com will charge a 10% deposit by credit card.
Our Group Department will contact to you and give you our data bank details.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Funky Fes is the first hostel for young travelers in the Medina. With us you will experience the taste of an ancient culture. We are looking forward to greeting you in our authentic Riad, with warm smiles, exciting activities, excursions to the desert and loads of culture to discover even on a tight budget!
We are located in the old Medina, just a 5-minutes-walk from the most important monuments such as the Karaouine Mosque and the Tanneries. We are 5 minutes away from Bab Rcif, the most centrally located Medina gate and which allows the quickest access to central historical part and the souks.
To get to Funky Fes please view the video posted in our gallery. At the end of the video you will be guided through the Medina directly to the hostel.
Funky Fes will warmly welcome you into its dreamlike Fesi-Andalusian setting. We have beautiful, clean and spacious rooms as well as free breakfast. Our purpose is not only to provide you with a comfortable stay, but to give you the opportunity to discover the ancient local culture, its history and its people. Funky Fes will be your home away from home. We seek to bring people together and to contribute to global understanding, through the young generations.
If you are on the run from stress, Funky Fes is the right place for you. We have a big patio, three terraces and ensuite spacious rooms. The food we share here, is as warm and inviting as the people. Lose the fear of differences and discover common roots and traditions. In our patio you can relate and relax with people from all countries and continents around the world. With the view of the Medina from the top of our terraces you can let your imagination sweep you away to the enchanted tales of Arabian nights.
- Guest kitchen
- Bed linen
- Hot water
- Tourist information
- Homemade dinner every day (Couscous, tajine, barbeque, pastella etc.) for 50 dh.
- Pick-up from the airport (Dayrate: 150 dh, Nightrate: 200 dh), train station or bus station (80-100 dh).
- Laundry service (50 dh – less than 5€)
- Padlocks and towels for a deposit of 20 dh.
- Printing 5 dh
Trips & tours:
- Medina Tour: Guided tour of the Medina with a licensed guide. The Medina is the oldest and largest in the world, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Day trip to Meknes and Volubilis for 300 dh.
- Day trip to Chefchaouen for 400 dh.
- 3 days tour to Merzouga and the desert. Budget option for 150 euro and Discovery option for 250 euro.
We accept both credit card and cash payment at your arrival.
Check-in time: Between 3pm and 11pm
Check-out time: 11am Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Обмен валюты
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>