Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our aim is to make your stay in Dublin as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, making you feel at home, while providing a high quality service at a budget price.
We have a spacious kitchen open 24/7 with everything you need to cook your own meals, including plenty of fridge space and tea/coffee/hot chocolate available at any time. Free breakfast is available from 7:00 to 10:30 and includes: 2 types of bread, 3 types of Jam, 2 types of peanut butter, 3 types of cereals and the real brand Nutella, 3 types of fruits and orange juice. Some food of served during breakfast time it's available all they long in the kitchen. Gluten Free breakfast is also available upon request. The kitchen also has a dehorn in our private garden, where you can chill and have your meal while breathing some fresh air.
There are many common areas, such as the dining and living room where you can hang out, meet other travellers, enjoy your meals, play pool, football table and board games, listen to music and have a few drinks. We also have a large TV room, furnished with very comfortable sofas and classy beanbags chairs where you can watch a movie or use our computers for free. A laundry room is available to wash, dry and iron your clothes. Car park is available for €10 a day.
We are based in Upper Gardiner Street, next to Mountjoy Park, only a few minutes walk from O'Connell Street, which is the main street of Dublin. You can reach us using Airlink bus 747 or Bus 700 which takes only 30 minutes from Dublin Airport and stops nearby.( Please see direction section for more info) We are also near Busaras central bus station and Connolly train station. It is also a short walk to the O2 and Croke Park, Dublin's legendary stadium. Restaurants, bars, shops and main tourist attractions such as Temple Bar and Trinity College are only a few minutes away.
Our international staff knows the best things to do and see within and around Dublin and will be always happy to offer you practical advice or to share our own experiences. Since we are partnered with several tour companies, we can offer you some free or budget options to explore the city and the rest of Ireland.
The taxi company we partner with offers a very competitive price for getting around the city or to the airport.
We offer comfortable accommodation in large mix and female dorms (4,6,8,12 beds), private rooms (single, twin, triple, double) and The CHAPEL EXPERIENCE (photos coming soon). In this room you can enjoy the experience of sleeping in a former church adapted to become a dorm, while keeping its original features like windows, decorations, wall murals and holy water stoups.
Each room comes with its own wi-fi router and flat screen TV for private rooms. Linen is free (yes, we will make your bed for you) and we provide high quality mattresses and individual reading lights to ensure a high level of comfort. Hairdryers are provided to all our guests free of charge. Every bed comes with its own power and usb sockets and an under-bed locker to secure your valuables. Rooms are cleaned daily and the beds are always made with fresh linen. Each floor has multiple bathrooms, which are cleaned four times a day to ensure a high quality standard of cleanliness.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Gardiner House Family.
Gardiner House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior arrival.
Please note in case of events such as St. Patrick, New Year's Eve, concerts and sports big events the amount of the reservation will be charged at the moment of the booking and no refund will be given in case of cancellation.
Reception is open 24 hours. Check-in time is from 15:00.
All guests must present a valid picture ID (EU guests: Passport or driving licence, NON EU guests: Passport) in order to complete the check-in procedure.
Guests are required to show credit card upon check-in.
This property may pre-authorise the amount of the first night of your stay 3 days prior arrival.
Car park is available for €10 a day.
Age Restrictions ONLY for dormitories: No minors will be accepted in shared dormitories:
• Groups with minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult staying in the hostel and holding parental approval for the minors. Adults and minors cannot share dormitory's.
• Minors cannot be facilitated in shared or mixed dormitories with guests outside of their group. If minors are part of the group, the numbers must occupy the full dorm and we will charge for the remaining bed spaces. Minors must be split between male and female dormitory's.
• We cannot accommodate minors under 14 years of age.
In the case of reservations for 4 or more individuals a security deposit of EUR 30 per person is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Guests in groups of 2 people and more wishing to be accommodated in the same dorm room will need to contact the property prior to arrival for their preference. This will be subject to availability.
Management has the right to refuse admission. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Посудомоечная машина
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>