Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
PENALITIES FOR CANCELLATION ON TOTAL AMOUNT
10% non refundable after confirmation;
50% for cancellations between 30° and 8° days from the date of the stay;
100% for cancellations between 7 days and the day of the arrival;
Additional Terms and Conditions
We remind you that to confirm this reservation are required to pay a deposit of 10% on the balance (90% remaining) of your stay within 2 weeks from the time of booking's confirmation and the total payment not later than 30 Days before the arrival date.
You can pay these amounts:
• By credit card: please send us an e-mail with card number, expiration date and permission to charge;
• By bank transfer on the following account (in this case be aware that the bank fees are at your charge - please notify us by mail once the wire transfer has been done):
ACCOUNT HOLDER: GENERATOR HOSTEL ROME SRL
IBAN: IT 49 T 02008 02837 00000 5027064
24 Hours reception
Check-in : From 14:00 to 00:00
Check-out : Until 10:00 in the morning
A deposit of 2,00 € per person (refunded on departure) will be required on arrival for the keys given to every participant of the group
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Generator is located in Rome’s Esquilino District (known for it’s traditional old school vibe). Sitting atop one of the city’s famed seven hills in one of the oldest areas of Rome, Generator is situated right across the street from the Mercado dell’ Esquilino, a food market showcasing the wide variety of Italy’s fresh local produce. The property is a 5-minute walk from the Termini station and Colosseum Amphitheatre.
At Generator Rome, the interior is a tapestry of Roman heritage with 67 intricately styled private or shared en suite rooms. Set over seven floors, the hostel includes a deli-style café, bar and chill-out lounge.
Spend your stay strolling through the historic streets, then see the sun set over the picturesque Roman skyline while relaxing on our rooftop terrace. Generator has everything you need to adapt to the laid-back Italian lifestyle.
Generator Rome's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes included. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
In case of no show or late cancellation, the total amount of the full booking will be charged unless the property is informed of late arrival by the guest.
Breakfast not included.
International breakfast available upon request: €7.50
Monday to Friday from 7 am to 10 am
Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 12 pm
Towels included only for private double or single room
No Smoking throughout
Credit cards accepted
No pets allowed
Age restriction – Please note that guests under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in shared dorms; they must book private rooms.
Check-in policy - Valid photo identification in the form of an ID or Passport will be required at check-in.
Reception available 24 hours. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>