Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
A well-equipped kitchenette with an electric kettle, fridge and oven is offered in all the units. Each has air conditioning, heating and a balcony. A small dining table and a seating area with TV are also included.
King Philips Restaurant, owned by Georgia Apartments, is situated next to the property and serves local and International cuisine. Paphos Castle, the centre and the harbour are a 15-minute walk away. A bus to Coral Bay stops nearby the property. Free private parking can be found on site.
Use of swimming pool until 19:00
Please note that extra beds are available upon request.
BBQ is not allowed
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included - available at EUR5.00 per person per night
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>