Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit of THB 500 per person is required upon check-in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Minimum age for dorms is 18
Minimum age for private double room with private bahtroom and family room with private bathroom is 12
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
At Glur, guests enjoy a good sleep in clean and A/C private rooms or dorms. There are two types of private rooms, both with ensuite bathroom. Smaller private rooms are perfect for a couple, furnished like hotel rooms with a bath tub and rain shower for full relaxation. 1 extra bed is allowed. Larger private rooms have two double beds for 4 people and allow 2 extra beds.
We also provides separate shower facilities for male and female dorm guests, free Wi-Fi in all areas, elevator, 24-hour reception, housekeeping service, and luggage storage. Linens, towels and basic toiletries are complimentary. For safety purpose, all rooms and dorms are accessed with key cards. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>