Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
There are great transportation links to numerous sandy beaches and landmarks. The bus stops and ferries to multiple locations on the island, including Valletta are only a short distance away. Luqa airport is just 10.7km away.
It is very important that when booking your accommodation, you let us know your flight number and arrival time in order for us to better instruct you on how to check-in. When arriving after 14:30, we will need to advise you on a separate check-in process. This is because the main reception opening hours are between 08:30 – 14:30.
If you would like, we can organise a chauffeur to pick you up from the airport and take you directly to the hostel for an easier journey. Just let us know in advance so that we can arrange this for you.
Our lovely hostel is conveniently situated within walking distance to:
* Sliema Waterfront: Malta's top tourist area where one can find a nice promenade together with bars, restaurants and shopping malls.
* Paceville: Which is Malta's famous nightlife spot: for clubs and bars. You can also find shopping malls and restaurants here.
* Bus stations/Ferry port: We are within short walking distance to main bus routes. We are also close to the Sliema Ferry which goes to Valletta, as well as routes to Comino and Gozo.
* Beaches: A long stretch of the seafront where you can soak up the sun and refresh yourself in the cooling waters is only just down the road.
Reception is open 08:30 - 14:30 (We can be contacted for assistance the remaining time).
If you are needing a break from the heat or some time to relax, we have a great space on our third floor to do so! The room has a spacious sofa with a TV (Premium channels; Sports, Movies, Entertainment) which also connects onto the calm balcony, as well as access up onto the sunny rooftop.
At Granny’s Inn one can also find:
- High-speed WIFI.
- Access to our hostel computer connected to the internet.
- Lockers in all the dorms (please bring a padlock).
- Laundry service at an extra charge €5-10 (Service time 08:30 – 11:30).
- Towels can be included at a cost of €2 per person.
- Luggage storage up to a maximum of 24hrs.
- 2 terraces and rooftop where one can relax.
Granny's Inn can cater for guests staying in single, family or dorm rooms which are all non-smoking. The dorms are all furnished with bunk beds.
Each room consists of:
Beds (Bunk/single or double, depending on your room).
Electricity plugs next to each bed (UK style plugs – Type G).
Individual reading lights for each bed.
Wash basin/sink with a mirror.
Lockers (in the dorms).
Ceiling fans in all rooms.
The female only dorm and one of the single rooms are equipped with fans.
The remaining rooms, two mixed dorms, family room (with balcony) and one single room all have AC/Air Conditioning.
Guests are all given an entrance code for the main door and a key for the room.
Check out: 11:00.
Check-in: 13:00. You may arrive from 08:30 onwards.
Non-residents of the hostel are not allowed on the premises at all times for security purposes. There are CCTV cameras in all common areas. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Первое, Страна Malta
Первое, Страна Malta
Первое, Страна Malta
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>