Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
All rooms in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom with a bath. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.
Heian Shrine is 2.6 km from Grateful, while Kinkaku-ji Temple is 3.3 km away. Itami Airport is 39 km from the property.
There are 3 rooms in the house.
※4 Beds Male/Female Shared Room(Max 4persons)
※6 Beds Male/Female Shared Room(Max 6persons)
※Private Japanese Style Room(Max 4persons)
Please respect other guests since you share the house with them. Especially, in the morning and in the evening when they still sleep.
The house is located in quiet residential area even though it takes only 10 minutes walking to subway station.
You may also share your travel experience and information with other travelers in the common living room. If you got any problem with your trip, feel free to ask and we will try our best to help. The atmosphere in here makes you feel like at home.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный трансфер в аэропорт и из него
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>