Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are located in a quiet neighborhood as close as you can get to the action without being in it . Food , bar , motorbike rental and shopping just around the corner. Fully equipped with a Skatepark (open daily from 11:00 to 21:00) and a tattoo shop . Free skateboards for our guests to use.
We are a home feeling and relaxing place where you can meet adventure seeking types and cool Pai locals. Good free breakfast is included from Monday to Saturday (kitchen closed on Sunday).Also,we are home of four lovely dogs.
GREEN HOSTEL OFFER THREE TYPES OF ROOMS:
- 6-BED MIXED DORMS WITH ENSUITE (A/C)
- 4-BED MIXED DORMS WITH SHARED BATHROOM (A/C)
- DOUBLE BED PRIVATE FAN ROOM (EXTRA TWO BEDS AVAILABLE)
All dorms are with WIFI and personal lockers . Enjoy access to our water refill station.
We welcome those who have respect for one another.Our staff are delighted to advise our guests on itineraries,, transport, restaurants, parties and anything else they might require. Come enjoy sabai sabai and jai yen yen (comfy and slow ) life in Pai with us.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING
1. -Group booking is not guaranteed in the same dorm and extension depends on room availability.
Reception Hours: 09:00 to22:00
Check-in Time: 14:00 to22:00( early check-in depends on possibility)
Check-out Time: Until 11:30AM
- Please let us know for late check-in and early check-out.
2.Age Restriction: The guests must be 18 - 35 years old of age.
- if you snore loud ,please get a private room.
3.One bed one person only and absolutely no outside guests in the dorms.
-There’s a fine for breaking the simple rules.
4.Be quiet after 22:00
-for the respect of other guests and our neighbors .
5.No Smoking / Alcohol / Food in dorms
- Outside communal area only.
6.Free drinking water and refill by donation
- clean the glass after use
7. Keep communal area clean
8.Cash(Thai bath) payment upon arrival
DIRECTIONS (3 to 5 mins walking from bus station) :
-Leaving the local bus station , turn right and go straight( heading to Pai Hospital), cross the traffic light (Restaurant Nong Beer on your left side) and keep walk , take the first right and you will see us. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Общий зал
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>