Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Green Hostel, is located in a central and privileged area of our city. Steps from the main tourist centers, restaurants and supermarkets. At 300 meters is the river Calle Calle principal place of tourist activities of Valdivia.
The rooms are spacious with drawers to store your belongings, with good lighting have free WI-Fi. We also have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Green Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 24.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Changes in the date of your reservation must be requested via e-mail or telephone, these will be subject to availability.
Green Hostel, is a non-smoking hostel. This new law prohibits smoking in closed places accessible to the public or for collective commercial use. For this purpose, a closed space is any one that is covered by a roof attached to one or more walls (regardless of the material used, the existence of doors or windows and whether the structure is permanent or temporary). Nor smoking on terraces that are not outdoors or have a roof that is attached to a wall. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Полотенца не включены
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>