Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Mikulas is situated next to the magnificent Lake Mara and lies in the heart of the Tatra mountains on the main train line. There are world-class hiking, downhill and x-country mountain biking, an Olympic white-water rafting course in town, paragliding, go-karting, paint-balling, horse riding, quad-bikes, kayaking, hot springs aqua park, swimming in the Mara lake - most within walking distance. Plus many cultural events through out the summer months in the old town square.
Full cooked buffet breakfast is included; eggs, salami, ham, cheese, fresh bread, jams, yogurts, cereal, fresh fruit, tea, coffee and juice.
The Chalet has 4 ensuite bedrooms (14 beds in total), large communal lounge and dining room, wi-fi, large garden with BBQ, and lots of information, maps, help, ideas and enthusiasm from us for all the activities this gorgeous region has to offer.
We are also very close to Jasna - Central Europe's premier ski resort - and in the winter run our spacious converted house as a ski/board Chalet.
Chalet Slovakia is run by ex-back packers and keen snowboarders, kayakers, mountain bikers and hikers. We are conveniently located on a quiet street 10 mins walk from the train station, bus station and just off the motorway. The town centre is a few minutes walk away with multiple restaurants, bars, shops, town square and other points of interest.
Please note: Payment cash only, on arrival.
Cooked breakfast included., winter Jasna transfers not included but can be arranged on arrival.
Please contact to discuss arrival time.
Check-in time: 11:30am-11pm
Check-out time: 11:00am (Free baggage storage available) Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Имеются детские кровати
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>