Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
<Our cancellation policy>
before 3 days : 50% (hostel carges)
before 1 day : 100%
the day : 100%
No show : 100%
We accept for 24 people. There are Mix dormitory (for 10 people), Female dormitory(for 10 people) and private room(for 4 people) at our guesthouse origami. There we need to make a booking fast, otherwise the room will be fully booked.
about fee is roughly 2200 JPY (but it depends on the season) including breakfast service.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Other Facilities & Services
# Check-in from 15:00 to 21:00 (No curfew after check-in)
# After 9 PM, we will charge additional for 435JPY every 30 minutes
# Check-out 10:00 AM
# Towel rental 150JPY
# Toothbrush 80JPY
# Non-smoking (please use the designated smoking areas)
# Shampoo & Rinse
# Body soap
# Hair dryer
***Property Policies and Conditions***
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1).Check-in from 15:00 to 21:00
50% of the room rate will be charged if you tell us 3 days before your check in date.
100% of the room rate will be charged if you tell us 1 day before your check in date.
100% of the room rate will be charged if you tell us on your check in date.
100% of the room rate will be charged in a case of no-show and the entire reservation will be canceled.
3）Reception：14:00 - 21:00
4) After 9 PM, we will charge additional for 435JPY every 30 minutes Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Air Conditioning
- Общий зал
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>