Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
HI Castelo Branco - Pousada de Juventude is located in the center 10minutes by foot you find restaurants, bars and supermarkets. Also you can make touring around the city, we are located 20 minutes by foot from the castle and the medieval zone, the Bishop’s garden, churches-chapels, museums, culture, recreation and leisure.
HI Castelo Branco - Pousada de Juventude is a comfortable, welcoming space and you can make use the common room, free internet, and breakfast included in price and we have also suitable for wheelchair users. And have capacity and facilities 62 beds in total. After touring around the city it is time to try Rappel, Slide or if you prefer to keep seeing beautiful sights why not choose All Road or a canoe ride!? The centre of it all! Here we have a vast choice of hostels waiting for you! From the festivities in Coimbra to the kayak trips in Lousã and of course a stop in Penhas da Saúde, it’s all well worth it!
HI Castelo Branco - Pousada de Juventude Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 18:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
We just accecpt paymet through Visa or Mastercard. AMEX payment is not accepted
We will charge the value at the end of the free cancelation period
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>