Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Reaching the top of the island after having climbed the famous Inca Stairs from the South Port (1.5 hours by boat from Copacabana - last boat at 13:30pm), come and enjoy the mind-blowing view and the delicious food in our new hostel, entirely built under ecological aspects.
The hostel offers a number of different well-kept rooms, including dormitory, matrimonial, double and family rooms (with and without private bathroom), most of which offer a stunning panorama view over the Titicaca Lake and the Cordillera Real!
Don Martn and his family serve breakfast; lunch and dinner (try the Trout a la Romana, fresh from the lake!) and offer you interesting trips to the Incas nearby temple of the sun, the Island of the Moon and the islands northern part where you can find the mystic Head of the Puma. You can also buy ferry tickets in the hostel.
HOSTELLING INTERNATIONAL BOLIVIA RECOMMENDS:
Bring only little luggage when you come to the island, the way up the Inca stairs with heavy backpacks and suitcases is pretty tiring, especially when you havent got used to the height yet!
There are no banking facilities on the island, so make sure you bring enough money (and change!).
Dont get mislead by the tourist hunting boys at the port! The boys abandon their school classes to earn commissions leading tourists to other hostels dont support them neglecting their education!
Just walk up to the Inca stairs to the little village Yucumani, you cant miss the hostel! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Комната для багажа
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>