Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The bars and some of the nightlife are also just down the road.
Explore the old town walls, museum and the slave market part from the Portuguese navigation History.
Only at 40km from Cabo SÃ£o Vicente in Sagres (1h by bus) the southwestern most tip of Europe.
And at the same distance from the beautifull village of Monchique ( around 1h by bus ) the highest point in the Algarve.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) please consult the conditions to access the Youth Hostels
What are you waiting to book in and get into this amazing adventure!?
A Hostelling International Member card is required (2euros per night to a maximum of 6 nights) Portuguese can buy it directly at any hostel. Foreigners should buy it in their home countries otherwise a supplement of 2euros per night/per person will be charged to non-members.
HI - Lagos Youth Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 18:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
We just accecpt paymet through Visa or Mastercard. AMEX payment is not accepted
We will charge the value at the end of the free cancelation period
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>