Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings must be made at least two months in advance.
50% deposit when making the reservation and the rest of 50% a month before arriving.
If cancellation is made more than 30 days before arrival: full refund of deposit given to the hostel (except the fee that hostelworld previously takes).
If cancellation is made 15-30 days before arrival : deposit given to the hostel will not be refunded.
If cancellation is made less than 15 days: no refund & 100% of invoice given to the hostel is due.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order to make check-in as efficient as possible we ask that only the group leader complete the check-in at the reception desk while the rest of the group is kept together. Check out time on the day of your departure is by 11:00 am.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We love groups! With the largest facilities for hostelling groups in Niagara, our hostel will make your stay comfortable, fun, and best of all inexpensive! With our self-serve kitchen, you can cook your own meals anytime! Plus you can order a continental breakfast. Large common spaces around the hostel are perfect for meetings and activities!
We have Twelve Private rooms (Double bed)
We have Ten 4-bed dorms, and Two 6-bed dorms
Total available: 64 individual beds
bathrooms and showers are located right next to your room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Here's what we offer:
***Free WIFI and computer kiosks
***Free breakfast and coffee until 11 am. We also have fully-equipped kitchen and a lovely dining area.
***Free linen, towels , blankets and lockers in every room
***Nice patio with large courtyard where we organize BBQ's and hang out, day and night.
***Bike rental. Get a bike and cycle down to the falls, explore the scenic area of Niagara-on-the-Lake or do your own little wine tour.
***Game room with a pool table (free), music instruments and a massive TV screen to watch a movie or make sure you don't miss the most important match of the year.
***Tickets for local attractions and activities organized by staff. Ask for more info at check-in!
Hostelling International is a not-for-profit, membership-based organization. You're not a member? We still love you! You can buy a membership card on-site or pay a slight fee of $5 per night, per person.
A government photo ID is required to check-in. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Позднее выселение
- Почтовые услуги
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>