Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Possibility of a later departure by appointment.
Tea and coffee
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The typical Moroccan building offers enough space for up to 24 people.
Each of the rooms has free access to the Wifi and those who have to work undisturbed will find the right place in the quiet freelance-corner.
In addition to the airport transfer this accommodation offers a 24-hour reception, surf equipment rental and a kitchen with everything you need.
The staff speaks English, Arabic and French.
A very special highlight is the spacious roof terrace from which some well-known surf spots such as Anchor Point and Panoramas can be seen.
All early risers can also enjoy the sunrise from here and all others together, with a cup of tea, the sunset.
The terrace also offers barbecue facilities and ample seating for unforgettable hours with other guests.
All guests have access to four shared bathrooms.
The classic Berber breakfast is already included in the room price.
The Hakuna Matata Surf House offers a wide range of activities such as surf courses, surf equipment hire and excursions to the breathtaking Paradise Valley, the small desert or the beautiful bay of Imsouane.
Hakuna Mata stands for joy of life and an unforgettable time together. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Открытая терраса
- Посудомоечная машина
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>