Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Easily accessible to all the Big Island attractions such as Volcanoes National Park (1 hour South), Waipio Valley (1 hour North), and the countless sights and adventures along the Hamakua Coast, the Hamakua House is the perfect location to base your Big Island adventure vacation. Located about 9 miles (13 minutes drive) North of Hilo (Hawaii's second largest city), the Hamakua House is remote and peaceful, while still being a short drive to amenities such as stores, restaurants, and galleries.
We offer a series of private (double occupancy) rooms with shared baths great for couples, individuals, or families. Shared bathroom with shower and tub. Access: our full kitchen, the common room (with a Netflix TV), our common dining room, our washing machine (hang dry clothes), and free WiFi.
We also offer hammock camping cabanas (both private or dormitory). Many travelers prefer this 'glamping' option.
Hamakua House' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival (not applicable to non-refundable reservations)
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, AMEX, MasterCard, Discover).
Your payment will be completed in full by credit card at the time of booking.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Taxes not included: Hawaii General Excise Tax 4.16%, Hawaii State Transient Accommodations Tax 10.25%, and Hawaii County Transient Accommodations Tax 3% per room per night.
Please let us know by email of any changes or cancellations to this reservation
We do not conduct ANY business by telephone Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>