Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A fee will be charged for cancellations. For groups over 8 persons, the fee for cancellations up to 60 days prior to arrival is 40 % of the full amount, up to 25 days prior 60 % of the full amount and up to 10 days prior to the planned arrival date 100 % of the full amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Many pubs, restaurants, concert venues and cultural events, as well as the Cospudener Lake and the locally famous Auwald are all within fast reach via bicycle, tram or automobile. Get to know our green city based out of our colorful and cozy hostel!
You are welcome to make yourself feel at Home on our Planet!
Our reception is only open from 9:00 am. to 10:00 pm.
Check In: 2:00 - 10:00 pm. Please contact us to arrange a late check-in.
Check out: 12:00
It is not possible to check in earlier because check out is at 12:00 o'clock and we have to clean the rooms.
Only cash payment or Debit-Card on arrival.
Linen costs 3 Euro in all Dormitories (mandatory)
The city of Leipzig charges a visitor's tax of € 1.00 to € 3.00 per person and night (depending on accommodation costs). Students under 26 and severely handicapped guests are exempt from this tax.
There is a one-time cleaning fee of € 20 for Apartment 'Venus' and a one-time cleaning fee of € 30 for Apartment 'Andromeda'. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Детская игровая площадка
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Постельное белье не включено
- Посудомоечная машина
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>