Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Hostal Getsemani is located in the historic center of Cartagena, Getsemani. It is close to the media luna street, the most touristic street in Cartagena, with all the bars and hostels located. Close by exists the placa de Trinidad, a public space with cultural events and the possibility to eat. Supermarkets are close by as well as ATM´s. The historic center is 5minuts walk away.The historic center with all its museums, parques and beautiful houses is 5 minutes walk away. There is a beach 15min away, otherwise there is also the possibility to go by boat directly from the hostel to Playa Blanca beach, a marvelous beach.
We have Dorms and private rooms. The Dorms are of 8 and 10 beds. They are equipped with air condition, lockers and their space to put the luggage. The Dorm of 10beds has a balcony towards the small and quiet street in which the hostel is located.
The private rooms have a double bed, their own bathroom and a mirror. One of the rooms has its own hammock.
Hostal Getsemani's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 1:00 PM
C heck out before 12PM
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>