Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy, the hostel is free ie if you cancel your reservation there is no fee, but the customer must inform the hostel cancellation minimally one day before the day of arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups a deposit of 25% of the value of the reserve is made to cover any destruction, an amount that will be returned in full in the absence of any destruction.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Hostal Isidoros opened its doors to international tourists looking for quality, cleanliness, safety and economy. Our company seeks to be recognized by our guests to give it personalized with kindness, cordiality, respect, safety, honesty and cleanliness.
MISSION: To make our guests feel at home by providing a personalized and efficiently meet their multiple needs with kindness, courtesy, respect, safety, honesty and cleanliness
VISION: To be recognized by our guests and be classified as serious by the media company national and international tourist.
Check in time anytime
Check out time is 1pm
1 day cancellation policy
Only cash as payment upon arrival
Breakfast is included Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Кабельное ТВ
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>