Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
In our restaurant-Bar you can take your Breakfast or eat a Pizza while enjoying the amazing view on the river San Mateo, the Tropical rainforest and the Andes Mountains. Or drinking just a beer or a cocktail, relaxing in the swimming pool, and having a holiday moment in the Tropical sun.
We although have a fully equipped kitchen available for our guests, which means you can cook for yourself if you want.
The common room has a relaxing area with Pillows to take a break, listening to some music, read a book, or watch a movie from our DVD Collection.
Our staff is ready to answer any question in spanish, english or french, you have about the city, travels, tourist attractions in the region and anything else you need to know. To make your trip unforgettable.
We hope to see you soon at Hostel Mirador in Villa Tunari!
Check in 24 hours
Check out at 12 noon
1 day cancellation policy
1 day minimum stay
Method of payment in bolivianos or dollars, cash only
Breakfast is not included in the price
accepted group of more than 9 people Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- Парковка велосипедов
- плавательный бассейн
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>