Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposits paid by guest are not refundable. Guests will need to pay the stay in full if they cancel 1 week before the arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
As you start to get closer to this destiny, the feeling is no other but one: awe, whatever way you´ve chosen to travel. After witnessing the majestic contrast among the Andes Ridge, the blue sky and the blue of the rivers and Lake Aluminé, you will arrive in this mountainous village, whose most important characteristic is hospitality, offered by its few local people and aborigine community.
There are 2 bedrooms that give accommodation to 6 people, who will sleep on triple bunk beds provided with soft, thick, fur-like blankets. Each of them has its own private toilet within the room, and there´s an extra toilet in the corridor for all the passengers. There is a third bedroom similar to the previous one, but one of the beds at the bottom is double, so it may accommodate a family of up to 7 members. All of them are provided with private lockers with key.
Hostel Andino's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24/7 Reception. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>