Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are located in one of the best locations of the city, right near to some of the finest attractions and landmarks of our city such as Peruvian Mountains Trek Climb, Pumacayan (Resto Arquelogico), Plaza Independencia and Estadio Rosas Pampa, amongst other interesting spots of our city.
Likewise, we have single rooms, double rooms and matrimonial rooms and triple rooms. All our establishment has wifi, hot water and bathrooms are shared. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans. We offer free breakfast to our visitors.
Hostel Climbing Point Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 10:00 to 11:50 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>