Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 52 days before arrival - free of charge
51-21 days before arrival - 30% of total amount
20-14 days before arrival - 50% of total amount
13-4 days before arrival - 85% of total amount
3 and less days before arrival - 100% of total amount
Additional Terms and Conditions
There will be necessary to pay deposit of CZK 550 or EUR 20 per person as deposit for possible damages by arrival. This deposit will be given back by departure (after reducing amount of possible damages).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
It is necessary to give returnable deposit 20 Euros per 1 person at reception desk on your arrival for eventually damages.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
WHERE CAN YOU STAY?
We offer high accommodation standard in newly renovated rooms with private or shared bathroom. Several rooms (especially the 5th and 6th floor) offer a magnificent view of historic Prague. For backpackers, we offer spacious dorms with their own lockers, drawers with lamps either only for women or mixed.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN HOSTEL DOWNTOWN?
Hostel Downtown offers wide range of activities that are mostly free of charge. Reveal the magical atmosphere of Hostel Downtown together with our entertainers and other backpackers from all over the world. Activities are different in every season and holidays. The current program can always be found on our website or at the reception.
Enjoy your Prague walk, visit the Prague Castle, climb Petřín Hill with us, taste Czech beer in the best Prague pubs, come to dance with us or show us your talent! Our most popular activities are when we are cooking and dining together. These are the evenings where you can feel the unique atmosphere of our hostel and when you can make good friends with others. Hostel Downtown, thanks to our international team of entertainers, became a place full of live, place where people enjoy themselves and discover Prague and the Czech Republic together.
You can visit our big common room, which offers many activities for everyone - you can watch TV and Netflix, have popcorn for free from our stylish popcorn machine, play the piano or guitar, play table football, table games, read from our international library or just relax on several sofas with many pillows. You can also use our modern, fully equipped kitchen for free, where you can prepare your meals 24 hours a day. There is a refrigerator, a microwave, an oven, a kettle and much more…
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR FREE?
• 24hr open reception desk
• Wifi in all rooms
• Luggage storage - nonstop
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Exchange machine (you can exchange CZK, €, $, £) - NO COMMISSION!
• Bicycle storage for 4-5 bikes
• Table games and table football
• TV with Netflix and Internet connection
• Free popcorn from our professional popcorn machine
• Lockers in all dormitory rooms
• Safe at the reception
• Computers with internet connection
• Map of Prague
• Complete information service about Prague and Czech Republic
• Sheets and bed linen
• Tea for free all the time
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU FOR A FEE?
• Buffet breakfast between 8:00 and 11:30 (EUR 5), children under 10 years (EUR 3) - All you can eat and drink!
- There is also a possibility of gluten-free breakfast (EUR 6 and it is necessary to order in advance)
• Washing machine (EUR 4 - washing powder included) and dryer (EUR 4)
• Airport transfer (CZK 650 for max 4 people)
• Affordable taxi around Prague
• Printer and scanner
• 24hr refreshments - cold drinks, coffee, etc.
• Postal services
• Bike rental
WHAT CAN YOU BORROW FOR A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT?
• Towel, Adapter, Padlock for lockers, Hairdryer, Iron with iron board, Umbrella, Fan
WHO IS WORKING AT THE HOSTEL?
Our English-speaking staff (some of them also speak Spanish or Russian) are open-minded and friendly and ready to help you with everything 24 hours per day :-)
• The payment for accommodation is requested on arrival.
• We accept cash (CZK, EUR, GBP, USD) and payment cards VISA, EC/MC and AMEX. We charge 3% fee for card payments.
• The price includes VAT tax.
• City tax is not included in the price of accommodation.
• We may require a payment in advance for groups or longer stays.
• We charge a fine CZK 150 per person for late check-out. We will require a full payment for the room/bed after 14:00.
• Breakfasts are not included in the price of accommodation.
• We reserve the right to temporarily hold an amount for the first night prior to arrival.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR SAFETY?
• We put high effort in keeping high standards of cleaning and hygiene
• You are also guarded with our CCTV cameras and fire alarms
• Each room is separately lockable with their own room cards
• All shared rooms have lockers and you can also use the hostel safe at reception for free
COVID - 19 MEASURES
We do everything to make your stay with us safe and at the same time pleasant. For this reason, we have put in place measures that guarantee guests the highest protection and prevention! Subsequently, we adopted recommendations and quidelines from World Health Organization (WHO) - Operational considerations for COVID-19 management in the accommodation sector, and we try to address the following:
• we disinfect all private and shared rooms regularly and at an increased frequency
• all rooms have leaflets with telephone numbers of medical centers, public and private hospitals and assistance centers
• washing sheets, towels and other linen in accordance with local authority instructions
• we regularly and in an increased frequency disinfect all public areas (kitchen, common area, laundry, luggage storage, lift, etc.)
• increased attention applies to shared bathrooms and toilets
• regular intensive cleaning and disinfection of all contact surfaces and objects (handles, lift buttons, switches)
• disinfectants and antibacterial hand soaps are available in all common areas
• all common areas are ventilated daily
• layout of individual tables maintaining a safe distance
• all dishes are always washed and disinfected in the dishwasher
• disinfection of all objects that are more often in contact with users (coffee maker, kettle, refrigerator, microwave etc.)
• possibility of contactless payment
• the reception has the necessary equipment of a first aid kit
• the reception is regularly and at an increased frequency disinfected available items for guests (ballpoint pens, room cards, etc.)
• the reception has official and current information regarding travel to other countries, including current information in CR
Possibility to buy directly at the reception:
• disposable masks
• FFP2 respirators
• hand disinfectants (antibacterial gel, soap)
• disinfectants for objects and surfaces
• disposable gloves
• all staff are fully trained and adequately informed about the measures to be taken
• managers have taken a responsible approach to the protection and safety of guests and all employees Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Flexible NRR
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Детская игровая площадка
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Посудомоечная машина
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Первое, Самые популярные Prague
Девятое, Крупнейший хостел мира
Девятое, Крупнейший хостел мира
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>